Entering for assessments
Where to make your entry
You will need to enter for your assessments whether they are written exams, coursework or other forms of assessment.
You will receive an email alert when the assessment entry process is open.
You will only be permitted to sit assessments in certain sessions depending on the programme you are registered for.
Timetables for written examinations for each programme are published on the examination timetables page as soon as they become available.
Students sitting in Singapore
If you are sitting written examinations in Singapore you can start assessment entry now and download your entry form. You should then contact RELC Exams Bureau for instructions on how to make your entry.
Telephone: +65 6734 4398
Students sitting in London
The London examination centre fee is £70 per paper. This is charged in addition to your examination entry fee.
Students sitting in all centres except Singapore and London
You must contact your centre to check for any specific local instructions and deadlines for entry.
- Access the entry process by navigating to the 'Assessment entry and deadline dates' page and clicking the assessment button.
- Start the assessment entry process and select your examination centre.
- Download your entry form and submit it to your centre for their records. Keep a copy of the form for your own records.
- Pay all centre fees by any local deadlines set.
If the centre accepts your entry, it will issue you with a single validation code. Each code is unique and can only be used once.
The centre will not forward your entry to us on your behalf. You should not send hard copies of forms to us unless your centre tells you to.
- Return to assessment entry via the Portal, enter your validation code and complete the entry process.
- Pay our examination entry fee if applicable.
The following documents contain contact details for our worldwide network of approved examination centres (updated weekly):
Examination centre fees
You will be charged a centre fee in addition to the University assessment entry fee. The centre will usually ask for this fee in advance.
We have no influence over the amount charged locally and we are not responsible for the collection or refund of these fees. Details of fees may be obtained directly from the centres.